Relax, and let us do all the heavy lifting! Our professional lawn care in Pennsylvania will keep your lawn looking its best through scheduled fertilizer, weed control, and outdoor pest control applications. While we love growing beautiful lawns for our customers, our focus is growing, not mowing! This way, you can enjoy the vibrant, lush lawn you desire all year long!
Trust in Over 30 Years of Experience
At Custom Turf, we understand the appeal of a beautiful, lush lawn. Unfortunately, lawn maintenance can be a chore. Since 1987, we've been dedicated to addressing our customers’ lawn care needs and providing superior customer service. As a result, we have earned a reputation as one of the most qualified contractors in the industry, providing quality services at competitive prices. From the moment you contact us, you will receive our undivided attention as we strive to address all of your lawn care needs.
Customized Lawn Treatments
Our highly experienced technicians will create and maintain a healthy, vibrant lawn that you will be proud to call yours. We will carefully customize your lawn treatments according to your lawn's specific needs, using only the highest quality products — many of which get used on today’s top golf courses. We ensure that your lawn will not only meet but exceed your expectations. In addition to seasonal weed and pest control, a Custom Turf lawn care program includes fertilizer applications at every visit. Our lawn care services will use a custom blend of fertilizer designed to keep your lawn thick and green. We proudly offer our lawn care services in:
- Pittsburgh Lawn Care
- Peters Township Lawn Care
- Bethel Park Lawn Care
- Jefferson Hills Township Lawn Care
- Cranberry Township Lawn Care
- Fox Chapel Lawn Care
- Mt. Lebanon Lawn Care
- North Huntingdon Lawn Care
- Moon Township Lawn Care
- Greensburg Lawn Care
- Monroeville Lawn Care
- Canonsburg Lawn Care
- And more!
Year-Round, Family-Friendly Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
We don't believe in choosing between beautiful lawn care and products that are safe for your family. That's why we only use family-friendly products when we treat your lawn. These treatments happen every four to six weeks for the following applications:
- Early Spring: Sustained release fertilizer with Nitrogen stabilizer and micro-nutrients, pre-emergent weed and crabgrass control, broadleaf weed control
- Late Spring: Sustained release fertilizer with Nitrogen stabilizer, Custom Turf’s Water Guard for enhanced water soil penetration, crabgrass control, broadleaf weed control
- Preventative Grub Control: Control of sub-surface root-feeding larvae with suppression of surface feeding insects
- Early Summer: Sustained release fertilizer and micro-nutrients, Custom Turf’s Water Guard for enhanced water soil penetration, surface feeding insect suppression, broadleaf weed control
- Summer: Sustained release fertilizer and micro-nutrients, Custom Turf’s Water Guard for enhanced water soil penetration, surface feeding insect suppression, broadleaf weed control
- Early Fall: Sustained release fertilizer with Nitrogen stabilizer, Custom Turf’s Water Guard for enhanced water soil penetration, surface feeding insect suppression, broadleaf weed control
- Late Fall: Heavy winterizer for root development, winter survival, disease resistance, and faster spring green up
Give Yourself a Break!
It's no secret that maintaining a healthy, green lawn is hard work - whether you're a beginner when it comes to lawn care or not! With over 30 years of experience in the lawn care industry, we are experts in lawn care have the knowledge it takes to keep your yard vibrant all year long. In addition to our comprehensive lawn care program, Custom Turf offers a number of optional treatments, including core aeration, pelletized limestone, disease control, and perimeter pest control. Wish you had more time to sit back, relax and enjoy your outdoor space? By letting us take lawn care off your plate, you can!